The German International School Dubai is a rapidly growing private school with more than 750 students under the aegis of the School Association “Deutsche Internationale Schule Dubai”, funded by the Federal Republic of Germany (Central Agency for German Schools Abroad in Cologne) both in terms of personnel and financially.
It covers grades 1 to 12.
Attached is a German Kindergarten with integrated Pre-school.
We are looking for a qualified native English Teacher for Primary School (6 to 11 yrs. old children). This is a full-time position.
We expect the willingness to build up and lead a (near) native stream of English.
- Bachelor or Master of Education in English
- Teaching Experience in English with children between 6 – 11 years
Native English Speaker is a must
- Knowledge of the German language is an advantage
- Openness to learn basic German skills is expected
- Inspirational committed teacher
- Team player, personal resilience and flexibility
We offer a pleasant working environment within a motivated team. The employment contract is unlimited in accordance with the UAE Labour Law. Remuneration is based on the salary guidelines applicable to the school and includes additional benefits such as health insurance, housing allowance, a yearly flight allowance and end of service gratuity. A travel allowance is paid if you are moving from abroad.