School Counselor must be focused on teaching‐learning arrangements and methods, relationship to pupils and learning environment, and has the ability to test and detect behavioral disorder and learning disabilities. To help all students in the areas of academic achievement and personal/social development. Meeting with parents or guardians, teachers, and administrators to resolve any possible behavioral or academic problems.
– Bachelor / Higher Education Degree in Psychology, Pedagogy, or Child Development.
– Must be in Qatar (Local Hire)
– Minimum of 2 years of working experience as a School Counselor for children aged 3 to 12 years.
– Maximum Age limit is 48 yrs. old.
– Must be bilingual (Arabic and English)
– Must have a strong work ethic, punctuality, resourcefulness, and excellent organization skills, diplomacy, empathy, tolerance, and excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
– Computer literacy (Microsoft Office) and database management.
– Strong ability to promote reading, healthy living, and positive behavior to children.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Counseling: 2 years (Required)
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place