We offer the Alberta Education and Mexican Secretary of Public Education programs, in an English immersion setting. We are looking for highly qualified staff to contribute their skills, knowledge and talents towards the high standard of education we strive to achieve at our schools.
CANADIAN SCHOOLS IN MEXICO:
LEON: EARLY YEARS TO GRADE 3
LEÓN, MEXICO CAMPUS
- Early Years and Elementary
- Bi-national English immersion school committed to student success in literacy, numeracy, creativity, innovation. and global citizenship
- Response to student needs in a holistic manner, in order to help them become engaged thinkers, ethical citizens, entrepreneurial in spirit, and respectful of Mexican and Canadian values
- Student development and wellness a key focus of on academic excellence and a well rounded individual
You can learn more about or school by visiting our website at http://www.canadianschool.com.mx/en/home/
SEEKING ELEMENTARY TO JUNIOR HIGH (K to 3) TEACHING POSITIONS FOR 2021 – 2023
- Four-year University teaching degree in Elementary
- Teaching experience at the Elementary or Junior High level
- Recognized professional teaching certification in CANADA, US OR MEXICO.
- Proficiency in English with excellent pronunciation
- Ability to teach in a cross-curricular and 21st Century learning environment
- Commitment to ongoing professional development and professionalism
- Proactivity in seeking opportunities to integrate information technology into the curriculum
- Adaptability to new cultures and languages
- Ability to work within the culture of a Professional Learning Community
- Ability to work on a team with intercultural teaching partners and other grade team members
PREFERRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Strong Literacy and Numeracy skills
- Understanding of Career and Technology Foundations
- Experience working with ELL students
- Willingness to contribute to take an active part in committees, the school community, design teams and school initiatives
- A competitive remuneration package, which includes: salary, rent/utilities allowance, health insurance, air travel and holidays.
- Professional Development opportunities.
- Excellent educational facilities with a wonderful student population.
- Strong parental involvement and support.
- Collaborative leadership team and a great working environment.
- Appealing lifestyle in a safe urban environment with a wonderful climate year-round.
For the above positions, please submit a resume, three reference letters and photo via our online application portal: aais.simplication.com