We are looking for experienced native teachers to carry out speaking lessons for our Turkish students. The lessons can take place fully online for those who wish to work from home. We are not particularly looking for any certificates or diplomas regarding English Teaching, our priority is quality in teaching rather than titles. If you have experience in teaching and are compassionate about helping students through their English journey, we are more than happy to welcome you into the Speak in Istanbul family.
We are looking for applicants with their first language as English, who are from the US, UK, NZ, AUS. Please consider this before you apply.
Responsibilities of a Speaking Club teacher:
- To be ready 5 mins. before the class.
- To prepare for the subjects before the speaking clubs.
- To actively listen to the students and make note of any mistakes and feedback to share with the students and us.
- To implement guided speaking practices to improve students’ fluency.
Information about the Classes:
- Each lesson will be 50 minutes.
- Lessons are carried out via Google Meet and will be added to Google Calendar for easy management.
- The schedule for the classes will be prepared weekly according to the available times the teacher reports to us.
Part-time: min 10 – max 20 hours a week.
Full time: min 20 – max 35 hours (maximum hours can be increased if you wish)
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract, Permanent
Salary: 35.00TRY per hour
Our teachers are more than welcome to have all of their lessons online if they choose not to work face to face.
- English Teaching: 1 year (Required)
- English (Required)
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings