Domestika is looking for a Native English Content Writer.
Domestika is one of the largest growing creative communities within the creative industry. It all started as an online forum and a small but dynamic showcase of creative professionals, designed to help them connect and learn from each other.
Years later, born from this core value, Domestika widened its reach by designing and producing online courses for anyone who wanted to learn and improve professionally with the best teachers. The community has grown to more than 5 million people who are constantly curious and passionate about learning new skills.
Today, Domestika produces online courses. We share editorial content for and with the best creative people in the world. We run creative events where teachers, creative professionals, and students all have the chance to share experiences, ideas, and projects.
What does a Native English Content Writer do at Domestika?
You will work alongside our Content team in our Madrid office, in a fun, fast-moving, and friendly environment, helping to create content that will be shared across our organic and paid channels (Instagram, YouTube, and Facebook), assisting shootings and collaborating closely with other departments.
- Native English speaker.
- Advanced Spanish speaker.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- 5 or more years of experience creating and writing in the digital field (advertising, Social Media, fiction/documentary, journalism).
- 1 or more years of experience on film shoots.
- Have a creative script writing portfolio, especially for social media in a variety of formats and styles.
- SEO and SEM knowledge is welcome.
- Other languages: Portuguese, French, Italian, German.
- You are passionate about everything creative.
- You translate your passion into engaging pieces that wow our audience.
- You think about new formats on the go and can design and communicate them effectively with your team members.
- You don’t just think and write, you use judgement and autonomy to find and solve problems within projects and workflows.
- You can work hand in hand with a video editor to create a diverse range of creative formats.
- Audiovisual language is your mother tongue and you are familiar with creative jargon and up to date on the latest trends.
- You have experience collaborating with multidisciplinary teams and can communicate ideas in an inspiring and effective way.
- You understand our brand values and can translate them across every project you work on.
- You can change hats depending on the content to be created.
- You have unquestionable artistic judgement and a strong knowledge of the user, allowing you to identify appropriate subjects and craft stories around that.
- You have the leadership skills to help teams and inspire them to work.
- You pursue audiovisual excellence in every project.
- You are organized and able to schedule your tasks and maintain follow-up.
- You’re committed to meeting deadlines.
- You’re a team player.
- You’re proactive about suggesting ideas, introducing new formats, and adapting to new platforms.
- You’re flexible and thrive in fast-paced environments.
- You’re positive.
- You’re a champion of creativity.
- You communicate clearly and passionately when leading your team.
- You have sensitivity and common sense.
- Work in one of the leading companies in the creative industry.
- A creative, dynamic, exciting, collaborative, and multicultural team.
- A fast-moving environment in which you can hone your skills, learn alongside your colleagues, and grow professionally.
- A salary according to your experience and profile.
- Maestros Milton Glaser: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4hEXvviKXA&t=1s
- History of… : https://www.instagram.com/tv/B-yA0bqCl0v/
- Tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqrS50KQl9M&feature=youtu.be
- Challenge: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4npFPR7LmQ
- Lives: https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=1153788918298601