The John F. Kennedy School, The American School of Querétaro, is quite a unique institution with a 50-year history of tradition and innovation in the field of international education offering a bilingual/bicultural education.
We are deeply committed to lead, serve and create beauty through lasting contributions to the education of all students who attend.
We are looking for an UPPER ELEMENTARY SCHOOL SPANISH TEACHER for the upcoming school year with the following qualifications:
– Bachelor´’s Degree in Elementary Education, Pedagogy, Psychology or related (Title and Professional Card needed)
– At least 5 years of relevant teaching experience in upper elementary school, desirable previous IB teaching experience.
– Advanced-Intermediate Spoken English.
– Personal Characteristics: Teaching vocation, proactive, highly motivated, team player, flexible, full of energy, edu technological skills.
If you are interested in applying for this open position for SY 2021-2022, send us your resume as soon as possible!
We offer great opportunities to challenge yourself and take you to your next teaching level!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $17,000.00 – $18,000.00 per month
Follow the necessary Health Guidelines from authorities.
- Temporarily due to COVID-19