SIE is now hiring for the position of a foreign ESL teacher.Job Responsibilities
- Plan, prepare and deliver instructional lessons that facilitate active learning experiences with clearly established objectives using provided textbook and learning materials: Cambridge English
- Participate in extracurricular events, social activities, and teacher departmental meetings as required by the school
- Be familiar with and able to use relevant technology to support instruction and present lessons
- Working Hours: Mon-Fri 8:00 am – 5:30 pm with a 2-hour lunch break. 22-25 Lessons (40 minutes) per week
- Student Age: Varies depending on school type
- Class Size: Varies depending on school type
- Start Date: ASAP
- Bachelor degree in any subject
- A passport from Ireland, UK, USA, Canada, Australia, NZ or South Africa.
- 120 Hour TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certification
- Clean health/criminal background in order to obtain a Chinese work visa
- 0-2 years depending on qualifications (1 year preferred)
- Independent and outgoing personalities preferred. While SIE will sponsor your work visa, provide training, and support you with anything you may need during your contract term, we believe teaching abroad is more than just another job. It’s a chance to become part of a foreign community and experience a new culture. We only select the best applicants who we think will excel both inside and outside the classroom in assisting SIE to achieve our company mission of helping bridge the cultural divide between China and the rest of the world through language and education.
Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Dongguan, Huizhou, Zhongshan, Zhuhai, Tianjin, Qingdao, Beijing
Total Gross Salary
Outside China: 18,000-20,000 RMB per month (Housing included)
In China: Negotiable
Compensation Breakdown & Other Benefits
- Housing allowance (or school accommodation provided)
- Flight allowance
- Winter/Summer vacations with holiday pay
- Fully paid Chinese public holidays
- Chinese health insurance provided
- Legal Z work visa sponsorship and application assistance
- Free hotel during the first week after arrival, assistance with setting up a bank account, phone, and apartment logistics assistance
- Teaching/living support for the entire duration of your working contract with SIE
Job Sponsored and Provided by SIE: Success in Education
SIE, based in Shenzhen, China, was established in 2013 and is a direct employer for foreign teachers. We only hire the highest quality candidates to match our teaching programs at some of the best local schools in Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Huizhou, and many more locations. These include over 200 top kindergartens, schools, or institutions that have formed long-term partnerships with SIE.
We have been locally known for the last several years as one of the highest paying and most legally transparent teaching programs in all of China. SIE is committed to providing its teachers with a safe working environment, opportunities for personal/career development, and an amazing once in a lifetime cross-cultural experience that will never be forgotten.
SIE is regulated by and complies with the national foreigner entry & exit laws as well as Chinese employment labour laws. The company is sponsored and certified by the Ministry of Foreign Expert’s Bureau of the People’s Republic of China.
Contact me for more details!
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: 18,000.0元 – 20,000.0元 per month
- Do you hold a passport from Ireland, UK, USA, Canada, Australia, NZ or South Africa? This is a Chinese visa requirement. Applicants who do not hold a valid passport from one of these countries will not be interviewed for this position.
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- English at a native level? (Required)
- 120 hour TEFL (Required)