English Nursery and Primary School is a friendly and hardworking pre and primary school and we have high expectations of both our staff and our children.
Our children have a natural desire to learn, explore and question the world around them and we are looking for enthusiastic and hardworking individuals to join our team, complementing the work of teachers to support and deliver learning so that all of our children can fulfill their given potential.
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic Teacher of PE to join our team in the 2021-2022 academic year.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a passion for PE which is evident in their day to day teaching
- Be a highly competent teacher
- Contribute fully to extracurricular activities.
- Play a full and active role in the life of the school.
- Be a reflective practitioner with focusses on continuous learning and development of practice.
- Hold high expectations and an unwavering belief in the potential of every child
- Be committed to their own professional development
In return, we can offer you:
- Children who are hardworking and bright
- A well-resourced, natural thinkers setting
- A welcoming, enthusiastic and caring staff team committed to providing the best outcomes for our children
- Opportunities for professional development
- Highly competitive salary
- Excellent package including work visa and permit, accommodation, flights, holidays and half-terms paid
Please contact us for applications via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Further information about the school can be found on our website www.englishnursery.ru/en .
ENS is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. This will involve us checking with current / past employers and seeking references from them. Applicants will also be required to submit a current police criminal clearance check or equivalent from their home country and/or current country of residence prior to appointment. Every employee is personally responsible for being vigilant and carrying out their responsibilities under our Safeguarding, Child Protection and Health and Safety Policies.
Please note that you are wholly responsible for fact checking in respect of the information provided by schools. Please also check for the latest visa and work permit requirements that may apply. Tes is not responsible for the content of advertisements or the policies adopted by advertising schools. Tes asks that all schools follow Tes’ Fair Recruitment Policy.