Role Description :
We are looking for dedicated professional local English language teachers to work in our Hong Kong centers and to provide instructions in English as a second language for our beginner level adult students. The right candidate should possess an active and outgoing personality as well as a professional teaching manner.
· English proficiency at native level highly preferred.
· Ability to work within an existing structured teaching method.
· English language/linguistics related degree holder and CELTA/Trinity CerTESOL qualified or equivalent qualifications.
· Teaching experience with local adult students in an ESL environment is highly preferred.
· Ability to lead and participate in workshops and social events as well as some marketing and sales activities.
· Excellent organization and interpersonal skills.
· Self-motivated, energetic, dedicated and outgoing personality.
· Vocation for teaching service, friendliness and patience.
· Must possess a Hong Kong ID with permanent resident status.
Employee Benefits :
· Attractive remuneration package, Staff referral bonus
· 10 – 20 days Annual leave, Marriage leave, Full-paid Male Paternity leave
· Medical, Dental coverage and Life insurance
· Professional on-the-job training and Good promotion opportunities
· Regular employee activities or training courses
· Modern and Comfortable working environment
To apply for this position, please send a detailed resume in Word Format with expected salary and availability
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and for employment-related purposes only.