Sinergia Worldwide Education is an organization which emphasizes quality education, provides various services for the people of Indonesia has global competence. Sinergia provides education supports for formal/informal students, teacher and people who love education with the academic and ethical foundation necessary to excel in school and in life. Our school’s programs focus sharply on an early acquisition of fundamental skills in the core subjects of English, Math, Science and Social studies, beside have strong character and leadership.
We are seeking suitably qualified individuals (part-time) to join us as:
Special Needs Teachers
Area Sorong Papua
· Maintain a teaching assignment for each module.
· Instruct the assigned course(s) in accordance with the approved curriculum.
· Make a report to evaluate student learning process
· Have teaching experience Cambridge/IB Curriculum
· Fluent in oral and written English
· Experienced teaching children with special needs (at school or at home) such as Speech Delay
· Passionate about teaching and working with special needs students
· Patient, responsible
· Good communication and lesson delivery skills
· Excellent in integrity
· Available on Weekday
· Have commitment to teach minimal 1 year
· Minimal Bachelor degree (S1)
· Preferably for Graduates S1 / S2 in Psychology or PGSD from the famous State Universities in Indonesia or Famous Universities in Foreign Countries
· Area: Sorong Papua
Serious and qualified candidate, please apply at https://bit.ly/2JxbXYW
Jenis Pekerjaan: Paruh Waktu, Sementara, Kontrak
Gaji: Rp4.500.000 hingga Rp5.000.000 /bulan
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.