Ever wanted to live in the most beautiful and European city of Russia? Enjoy 18 century architecture, boat rides, Russian ballet, delicious cuisine and also have a fun and rewarding job to pay for all of that? Done! Your dream will come true if:
- You’re a native level English speaker
- You’re young, enthusiastic & a people person
- You can work independently and use your creative potential
- You have experience in teaching English or you’re a quick learner with the right attitude
- You’ve got TEFL/CELTA or willing to receive it
Lingvoexpert is a corporate training company with headquarters in the very heart of St Petersburg. And we are looking for you!
What you are gonna get with us:
- Connections. You’ll get a huge network among Russian businessmen as you’ll be teaching English to the employees and high management in large Russian companies.
- Experience. You’ll be in charge of your own lesson plans and reports, you’ll have a chance to develop your own study plans and teaching techniques.
- Professional development. If you are relatively new to teaching, our experienced instructors will be happy to share their knowledge through a series of professional trainings and workshops
- Friends. Our company has a friendly international environment. We are working with teachers from the US, the UK, South Africa and Australia and regularly organise informal meet-ups
- Second language. Learn Russian with our wonderful Russian teacher, get regular city tours with our guide, get to taste Russian culture and become practically a local!
Our offer includes:
- Fully sponsored legal work visa
- Accommodation – separate studio in a modern house conveniently located
- Flight ticket reimbursement (if you are currently not in Russia)
- Official full-time job – 100+ academic hours per month
- Competitive wage of $10-15 per hour based on your qualifications
- 28 days paid vacation available after 6 months of continuous employment
Job Type: Contract
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.