1) Must be a native English speaker from either The UK, America, Ireland, Canada, Australia or New Zealand.
2) Hold a bachelors degree and/or a teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL, CELTA,TESOL) certificate.
3) Be professional, punctual and have a good ability to adapt
4) Start immediately
1) Create fun and interesting lessons in accordance with the course outline
2) Maintain classroom management
3) Homeroom and gate duties
4) Communicate well with other teachers about the students progress and behaviour
5) Create a fun, welcoming and inspiring atmosphere in the classroom
Benefits and Salary:
The salary for a qualified Native English Teacher is 30,000baht per month
12 month fully paid contract
Work permit and Non-B visa assistance
Social Health Insurance
All holidays fully paid
Classrooms are equipped with overhead projectors, computers and some classrooms have air conditioning.
If you feel you are the right candidate for this position, please call Aj.Weerawan on 087 2366747 or Gary on 0806959201..
Or E-mail your resume with a recent photo, copies of your certificates, passport photo, your current location in or outside of Thailand and the date you are willing to start to:
Position Background: English is becoming more and more important everyday. In order to promote English learning at a young age,...Apply For This Job
English Language Arts, Natural Science, and Social Studies Teachers What qualities does a Teacher have? Resourcefulness: Solves problems collaboratively and...Apply For This Job
Al-Ayn AED10,000 – AED14,000 a month Reliant HR is looking for Homeroom Teachers for a upcoming American curriculum school in...Apply For This Job
Sharjah Permanent Accounting/Economics/Business Teacher – Sharjah (UAE), August 2019 Curriculum: American Experience required: 2 years Sponsorship: Single/ Married Teaching Couples...Apply For This Job