- Plan, deliver, and evaluate effective and engaging lessons
- Working hours: 24 hours/week; 4pm – 8pm from Monday to Saturday (Sunday off)
- Contribute to the development of the curriculum by providing feedback to managers regarding teaching materials, Multimedia lessons, Student Books…
- Improve students’ communicative abilities through on-going reinforcement and assessment.
- Take care of assigned students by regularly monitoring, reporting, and consulting, based on students’ Academic report.
- Collaborate with staff and managers to support students’ academic needs and centers’ operations.
Position: Staff / Specialist
Type of work: Full time
- Attractive monthly wage
- Free English course up to 60mil/ year
- Professional training/ coaching
Degree requirements (minimum): University
- Bachelor degree level or above.
- Relevant professional qualifications, ESL Teacher Training Certification – TESOL, TEFL, CELTA etc. or bachelor with major of English linguistic
- Experience in teaching communication courses for adults.
Gender requirement: Male / Female
Industry: Foreign language